Meet Luv Burman, our Half Marathon Pacer for the 1 hr 50 mins bus.
Luv happens to be a very known face in the community, who started running 4 years ago and he’s since been unstoppable! In his 50s now, Luv was just another fellow guy next door until 4 years ago. Accustomed to daily life for so long, Luv excitedly talks about how running changed his life. His first timed run was in 2017 at the Tata Steel 25K Marathon.
Milestones achieved and accolades flooded for the passion Luv carries in his heart for running. But again, none of that was possible without the fire in his heart (also in his feet!) that draws him closer and closer to the finishing line, every time he sets out on the track.
Some achievements worth mentioning:
- First Ultra run – Bangalore Ultra for 50 Km – Luv secured the 3rd position Men Senior Category
- IDBI Federal Life Full Marathon – 1st assignment as a Pacer
- Airtel Run for Education – 1st time as a Pacer for a half Marathon
- Rotary Sohra Cheerapunjee Run – another accomplishment
- IDBI Federal Life Full Marathon – Luv secured the 2nd position in his age
- TMM (Mumbai) – Luv achieved his Sub 4 hrs dream!
- Tuffman Mashobra Shimla 50km Ultra – running through the steep elevations of the route was a brand new experience for him.
- Khardungla Challenge (world’s highest Ultra Marathon (72km) – this is one of the most prestigious runs of a runner’s life – one that has earned Luv another wonderful feather on his hat!
Pacer Luv believes that ‘Failing is not a crime, but lack of effort is’, and keeps his fellow runners at their best form throughout their running journey.