Are you ready? Tie your shoe laces now and gear up for the Airtel Run For Education Marathon 2016. Crave for a better tomorrow by helping the underprivileged children. RUN-FOR-EDUCATION is a fund raising sporting event which is organized to support the cause of providing education for the underprivileged children, signifying ‘Freedom through education’. This initiative was taken by Round Table India in 2014 and the inception year witnessed ardent participation from various walks of life, like corporate, students, families and more.
Here are some quick facts about the 2016 Marathon:
- Kolkata’s biggest non-profit Annual Marathon Event.
- It will be held on 27th November, 2016.
- Venue: City Centre 1,Salt lake.
- Participation of around 7000 or more!
- There are three categories of race: 5K, 10K and 21K.
- Participants shall include runners – students, corporates and families.
- Proper safety and security measures will be taken.
- There will be onsite Emergency Ambulances and Medical Assistance.
- Water Kiosks will be present in different locations.
- Press Conference was also done for this event on 4th November 2016.
- We are using Pic2go for live upload of race photos on Social media.
- Michelle Kakade, often refered to as the Queen of Endurance will be present for the event.
Everything is organized and you will be secured. Bring your feet forward and join us for a cause. The press conference of this event was held on 4th November, 2016. Here is a picture of the press conference held in Hayaat Regency, Kolkata.
Just register and show up on time. That is all you have to do. We have taken care of the rest for you!
Register at: airtelrunforeducation.com
Be a part of this big event. Remember that finishing a marathon changes your life forever.Don’t miss the opportunity!